2016 - 2018 MISSION GRANTS
- Lutheran Bible Translators-for Tim and Michelle Miller
For the printing of 400 full color Bible story ‘Big Books’ with study
Guide in their language for the Khon people, Southeast Asia $2,000.00
- * Family of Christ Lutheran Church-North Campus. “Back to School/Back to Church” outreach in Wesley Chapel, Florida, for evangelism and outreach funds. $2,500.00
- Concordia Lutheran Church-Macungie, Pennsylvania. Concordia is planning on a large expansion to add more Sunday School rooms, offices, and a meeting room $2,000.00. Paid in full March 31, 2017.
- ABRASSE-Brazil Mission. For the expansion of the ABRASSE day care facilities to a capacity Of 110 children to include newborns to 6 years old. $2.000.00
- Young Woman Rep to attend the LWML Convention in 2017. In the past National has paid for all YWR expenses, but has now asked that each district pay for most of the expenses. $1,000.00
- Deaconess/Director of Christian Education in need of supplies. Upon application for equipment or supplies that are not cCovered in their churches’ budget (amount can be divided between 2 or 3 church workers). $900.00
Total of Grants $10,400.00
These mission grants were voted on at our LWML SELC District Convention in May, 2016.
* This grant has been removed from the list. Possible reapplication in 2018.